Flip it. Fold it. Protect it. Impressive 12ft impact protection, designed with over 60% biodegradable materials and embedded UV resistant agents...
Flip it. Fold it. Protect it. Impressive 12ft impact protection, designed with over 60% biodegradable materials and embedded UV resistant agents for lifelong clarity, the Evo Clear Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 is sophisticated science-backed protection you can depend on. Enhanced with self-healing scratch-resistant properties and a secure fit with adhesive tabs that leave no residue, this case will take care of your phone while you go about your day, worry free.
Why choose Evo Clear?
- Impact Protection - 12ft Impact Protection, thanks to our lab-tested materials and design innovations, protects your device drop after drop for the lifetime of your device.
- Waste Responsible Innovation* - With our innovative bio-spice formula, over 60% of this case breaks down into the earth once you’re finished with it, leaving no trace of microplastics.
- UV-Resistant - Embedded with intelligent UV-resistant agents, this case protects your device from damage and discolouration, for the lifetime of your device.
- Scratch Resistant - Developed with our in-house self-healing formula, the case is totally scratch resistant giving you science-backed and scuff-free protection and style.
- Enhanced Camera Protection - Designed with raised bevelling to protect your camera lenses, this subtle detail cleverly protects your devices most delicate feature from damage.
*More than 60% of this case is biodegradable. These cases feature our in-house Waste Responsible Innovation technology that will biodegrade in landfill environments in a matter of just a few years. Our materials have been independently tested by Eden Research Laboratory, Albuquerque, USA. This product is not considered biodegradable in some parts of the world, including California, Maryland, Washington and France.
USA – Free shipping on orders $35 and over. Cost is $4.95 on orders less than $35
Canada - Cost is $40 on all orders
Rest of the World – Cost is $40 on all orders
Our shipping costs can vary based on the carrier and warehouse location, but don’t worry, all prices will be shown at checkout before you place your order.
It’s important to remember that shipments to some countries can face strict controls from local customs authorities, which can sometimes cause delays. In some cases, you may even be contacted by our courier and/or a customs clearance broker to get certain information and authorisation for them to act on your behalf to import your order. If you don’t provide authorisation when contacted, you may become responsible for import duties or other fees charged – nobody wants that! If you’re not sure if this could affect you, it’s definitely worth contacting your local customs office before placing your order to be on the safe side.
Take a look at our Terms and Conditions for more information on the shipment of your order.
Please Note Delivery Lead Times (From Order Date):
UK/USA – 7 working days
Rest of the world – up to 28 working days
Please allow up to 28 days for your refund to be processed. Your refund will be processed immediately if you email us with a proof of return along with your order confirmation.
To read more about our delivery and returns policy please see our FAQ's here.
Contains lab-tested, high-performing impact materials which can withstand multiple drops.
Waste Responsible Innovation
Independently tested to breakdown naturally into the earth, leaving no trace of microplastics.
Embedded in the case, our UV agent protects against material breakdown and yellowing.
Enhanced Camera Protection
Subtle raised bevel detailing around the camera lenses ensures they’re kept scratch free.