The tech21 Warranty
All tech21 products are fully guaranteed against defects in materials or workmanship. This warranty is honoured for all tech21 products that have been purchased from an Authorised Retailer.
To proceed with a warranty claim you will need a copy of your original receipt and pictures that show where your tech21 product is defective.
Please check the warranty period of your tech21 product. If you have a product that is covered by the Limited One Year Warranty and this time has lapsed then you will need to contact the retailer that you made your original purchase from.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Limited One Year Warranty
- Our guarantee does not cover product damage that may have resulted from normal wear and tear or misuse/abuse of the product.
- The warranty does not cover damage to your device while using a tech21 product.
- Tech21 will not be liable for any indirect or incidental damages while using this product.
- Replacements are only covered by the warranty of initial purchase and do not extend the length of warranty.
- If there is any problem with a warranty replacement, you will have to return the replacement to tech21 to receive an additional replacement.
- Proof of Purchase as evidence the unit was purchased from an authorised dealer within the warranty period is required for warranty service.
- Please note refunds are not offered for products purchased from external retailers. Please refer to your proof of purchase for more information on individual retailer return policy.
If you wish to proceed now then please fill out the form. You can expect to hear back from our Customer Service team within one to two business days.