Limited Warranty for tech21 products
All tech21 products come with a limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. We will provide replacements for defective products subject to the restrictions listed below.
To proceed with a warranty claim, we will need you to provide proof of purchase and and pictures that show where your tech21 product is defective. You can make a warranty claim:
- within 1 year from date of purchase, or
- within 2 years from date of purchase, provided you register for 2Y Limited Warranty within 30 days from date of purchase.
This warranty does not apply to:
- any tech21 product that is not purchased from tech21.com or an Authorised Retailer;
- any screen protection product after it is removed from packaging;
- damage that consistent with normal wear-and-tear or misuse/abuse of the product;
- damage suffered by your device whether or not it is fitted with a tech21 product;
- damage to the print on tech21 “custom” products (provided that if the product itself is defective, you can claim for a replacement product and a new print), or
- any replacement product provided pursuant to a prior warranty claim.
Tech21 will not be liable for any indirect or incidental loss or damage whatsoever, except to the extent that such exclusion of liability is not permitted under applicable law.