Tech21 offers a warranty on all tech21 products purchased through the website and any Authorized Retailer, All tech21 products are fully guaranteed against defects in materials or workmanship.
We do not require any warranty registration for your purchase to be eligible for our Warranty. However, you must retain a copy of your proof of purchase, item packaging and an image of any faulty products to enable us to authorize a warranty claim.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
Step 1: Take a photograph
Take a photograph that clearly shows the damage to your product.
If you have a paper receipt, take a photograph of that for your proof of purchase.
Step 2: Request a warranty claim
Go to our Customer services page, fill out the form as best as you can, selecting 'Warranty/Replacements' from the drop down list.
Please describe the problem you have had with your product, select the retailer you bought it from (or tech21 if you bought it from our website) and upload your photo('s).
For the proof of purchase either include the photograph you took in step one or, if your original purchase was from the tech21 website, enter your original order number if you have it.
Once you have submitted your request, you will receive an initial automated confirmation email confirming receipt of your Help request along with a unique Help ticket number. Shortly afterwards, you will then receive a second, personalised email from our team.
Products that qualify for a Limited Lifetime Warranty:
- Evo Check Active Edition
- Evo Gem
- Evo Mesh
- Evo Mesh Sport
- Evo Wallet
- Evo Tactical including XT
- Evo Shell
- Evo Band
- Impact Snap for MacBook
- Impact Folio for iPad
- Impact Shield
- Evo Check
- Evo Frame
- Evo Glass
Products that qualify for a Limited One Year Warranty:
- Evo Aqua
- Evo Go
- Evo Wallet Active Edition
- Evo Play
- Evo Endurance
- Evo Elite
- Evo Xplorer
- Impact Clear
- Patriot (all versions)
- Our guarantee does not cover product damage that may have resulted from normal wear and tear or misuse/abuse of the product.
- The warranty does not cover damage to your devices as a result of the use of any tech21 product.
- Tech21 will not be liable for any indirect or incidental damages arising from the use of this product.
- Replacements are only covered by the warranty of initial purchase and do not extend the length of warranty.
- If there is any problem with a warranty replacement, you will have to return the replacement to tech21 to receive an additional replacement.
- Proof of Purchase as evidence the unit was purchased from an authorised dealer within the warranty period is required for warranty service.
- Please note refunds are not offered for products purchased from external retailers. Please refer to your proof of purchase for more information on individual retailer return policy.
If you have any questions about our Warranty Policy or how to process a claim, please call us on 1-844-209-3290 toll free. Hours M-F 9am-7pm EST. Or use Live Chat (via the Help button below).