tech21 Drop More Care Less Social Competition Ts and Cs
tech21 UK Limited, Syd’s Quay, Eel Pie Island, Twickenham, Middlesex, TW1 3DY (known as “tech21” or the “Promoter”).
1. The high score prize draw is open to legal residents of the UK, mainland USA and Australia, aged 16 or over, attending a tech21 event in the UK, US and Australia, except employees of tech21 and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion is open between the following dates; UK: 00.01 GMT on 17th November 2017 and 23.59 GMT on 31st December 2017, US: 00.01 CST on 18th November 2017 and 23.59 CST on 31st December 2017 and Australia: 00.01 ACDT on 24th November 2017 and 23.59 ACDT on 31st December 2017.
3. To Enter:
a. Complete the Batak game at a tech 21 event
b. Take a picture of yourself with the Batak game and your score displayed
c. Log onto your public Instagram or Twitter account (or create one for free) and upload or tweet your picture, including the hashtag #DROPMORECARELESS, to be entered into the prize draw.
You must be in the picture with your score to show it was you who achieved this unless the score was achieved by individuals under the age of 16 in which case the entry must be made from the account of the parent or guardian of the individual. You must also ensure your profile is set to public for your entry to be entered into the prize draw and to be contacted if you are a winner.
4. Incomplete entries or those not in accordance with entry instructions will not be eligible for this Promotion.
6. Further entry details:
a. Entrants must only submit images that are their own work
b. Entrants must not upload images which have been previously published or won an award or prize via a promotion run by the Promoter or any other entity; and
c. Entrants must only upload images that do not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including but not limited to, ownership, copyrights, trademarks, patents, logos, licensing rights, rights of publicity or privacy or any other intellectual property rights.
7. Moderation: The Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. Contains any content that is offensive or could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
b. Includes trademarks, logos, or copyright material not owned by you or used without the rights owner's prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
c. Defames, misrepresents, or insults other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners);
d. Promotes any political agenda;
e. Contains defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content including sexist or racist language or imagery;
f. Includes the names, likenesses, photographs or similar of any individual without their express permission;
g. Contains immoral or obscene behaviour;
h. Condones or encourages violent or anti-social behaviour;
i. Causes offence on the ground of religion, gender, sexual orientation, nudity, disability or age;
j. Refers to any brand other than the Promoter; or
k. Represents a danger, health and safety fear or distress.
8. Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into individual prize draws for the UK, USA and Australia to be conducted within 3 working days of the closing date and one winner will be picked randomly from each draw.
9. Winner Notification: The winner will be notified by direct message on the social media account that their entry was made from within 28 days of the end of the relevant prize draw. The winner will be required to respond to provide their full name and address and confirm eligibility plus acceptance within seven days of Winner Notification. If the winner does not respond within seven days of notification, they will be disqualified and an alternative winner will be chosen in the same manner. This process shall be repeated until a winner notification is fulfilled.
10. The Prize: There is one ‘iPhone X Space grey 64gb sim free’ prize to be one in each country, three in total.
11. The Prize is of a I Phone X Grey 64gb sim free phone.
12. The prize will be arranged by tech21.
13. The winner must provide a valid address for tech21 to arrange delivery too.
14. For the US winner, the winner must complete, sign, and return an IRS Form W-9 and provide their social security number that will only be used for the purpose of reporting the winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service, as required by law.
15. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable, cannot be redeemed as cash in whole or part..
16. It is the winner’s responsibility to advise tech21 of any circumstances that may prevent them from receiving the prize. If the delivery is missed, the winner will be responsible for charges associated with redelivery.
17. The winner is responsible for looking after the prize once it is received and tech21 will not be responsible for any damage.
18. The winner will be required to participate in publicity arising from the promotion and will be required to provide the Promoter with a minimum of two images to be used on tech21 social channels. tech21 also reserves the right to use any imagery or photography recorded from the ‘Drop More Care Less’ activity in its promotional marketing material. It is a condition of entry that you agree to such use if you win and agree that you will sign any necessary promotional releases relating to your image rights.
19. Delivery of the Prize is subject to availability but the Promoter will endeavour to deliver the Prize within 28 days of acceptance. In the event of unforeseen circumstances tech21 reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
20. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
21. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
22. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received entries or winner notifications.
23. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Twitter, and that Instagram or Twitter has no liability for any element of this Promotion.
24. The decision of tech21 regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
25. By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
26. Tech21 is responsible for this prize draw and is the data controller. The personal data which you submit may be processed by third party service providers for the purposes of selecting a prize draw winner and other linked purposes.
27. By taking part in this prize draw you are choosing to submit your personal information to us, you also agree that other companies in tech21’s group and third-party service providers may process that information for the stated (or other reasonably foreseeable) purposes.
28. If you are the winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this prize draw
29. The names and countries of the winner will be available upon request by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Request for winners list” along with the particular country for which you require a winner list. The list will be available after 12th February 2017 for 4 weeks.
30. In accordance with tech21’s Data Privacy Rules, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law, or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, request from a regulator or any other legal process served on us.
31. The personal data which you submit for the purposes of entering the prize draw will be deleted, or rendered anonymous within  days of a prize draw winner having been selected and successfully contacted.
32. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms and Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
33. The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.