Samsung Galaxy Unpacked: The Note9 has landed!
Samsung have just announced their new flagship device, the Galaxy Note9!
Samsung claims this to be the “most powerful phone in the world”, and further to the launch of the new smartphone they claim they can “seamlessly connect devices” and “narrow digital experiences”.
Samsung claim the Note9 has a battery so big that it lasts all day, so much storage that you will never run out and unrivaled speed being the most powerful smartphone yet.
Let’s get into it…
- 6.4″ end to end display
- YouTube signature device, best possible viewing experience.
- fingerprint scanner is below the camera so it’s easier it reach
- 4 colors including the flagship Midnight Blue
- “all day battery”- 4,000 mAh battery
- Starts at 128GB storage- 670 hours of movies and TV shows
- 512GB version, expandable storage, up to 1TB of memory
Speed and performance
- dual-pixel image sensor, super slow-mo
- “intelligent camera”- to identify if someone blinks it will notify you
Plan on getting this mighty powerful machine? Get the very best in protection for it, designed for Samsung, from tech21.com. See all of our Samsung Galaxy Note9 cases here.
- you can now use the s-pen to take pictures!
- bluetooth connectivity to make it a remote control for your Note9