All of our products are designed and manufactured to a high standard. Quality control checks are undertaken prior to products leaving our factory, ensuring that the number of faulty products are minimised.
If you do experience an issue with a tech21 product, our customer service team wishes to resolve any issues you experience with our products promptly and effectively. Below we have outlined the steps you should undertake to excise the warranty.
This page provides warranty details for tech21 products purchased in Australia only.
Each country has different laws governing product warranties. Please contact our Customer Service Team if you purchased your tech21 product outside of Australia and require assistance with replacement of a faulty product.
Returning a faulty tech21 product purchased in Australia:
If you feel your tech21 product is faulty and requires replacement:
1. Please in the first instance return the product to the place of purchase / retailer.
2. You will need to provide the retailer with the following information where possible:
- Your name and contact details
- Receipt / proof of purchase showing the date of purchase
- Please return the product in the original packaging if you have retained it. If you do not have it, your retailer will need to take note of the type of phone it fits (e.g. Samsung Galaxy SIII, iPhone 5), the colour and style of the phone case or phone accessory
- Provide a description of the fault or issue with the phone case or phone accessory
3. If it is NOT possible to return the case to the retailer, please contact our Customer Service Team they will direct your enquiry to the appropriate tech21 representative in Australia. Please include relevant information in your email to expedite the resolution of your enquiry including:
- Your name and contact details
- Date of purchase
- Name of the retailer where you purchased your product including suburb and state of the store /retailer
- Detailed description of your phone case or phone accessory including style, colour, phone type (eg Samsung Galaxy SII, iPhone 5)
- Description of the fault or issue with the phone case or phone accessory
Australian Warranty Statement:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The product will be free of defects in workmanship and materials for 24 months from purchase. Warranty does not extend to normal wear and tear, accident or misuse. Return defective goods to your retailer at your own expense. Proof of purchase is required.
Tech21 Office details:
Tech21 Head Office: Syd’s Quay, Eel Pie Island, London, TW1 3DY, England
Tech21 Australia: Please contact our Customer Service Team and provide them with the necessary details as outlined above. The customer service team will forward your information to the Australian tech21 representatives for the purposes of processing your warranty enquiry. All returns are at your own expense.
Terms and Conditions:
- P.O. Box addresses are NOT accepted for returns. You must provide a physical address.
- Tech21 does not offer refunds, credits or upgrades.
- Replacements are processed upon product availability. If the purchased colour and style is no longer manufactured or available, a comparable style and colour will be offered.
- Warranty is available only to the original purchaser.
- Tech21 is not responsible for return freight charges resulting from invalid shipments.
Tech21 is not responsible for your parcel while in transit. It is strongly advised that you use a method of delivery that can be traced in case your parcel is lost i.e registered mail, express post or courier.
Privacy Statement – Australian residents only
tech21.com/en_au/warranty webpage is bound by the Information privacy principles of the Privacy Act 1988. This statement applies to the tech21.com/warranty-australia webpage. Tech21 will only use your personal information for the purposes for which you gave it to us. We do not share information about you with other third parties or other organisations without your permission unless it:
- is necessary to provide you with a service that you have requested;
- is necessary to complete an activity that you have chosen to undertake (e.g. faulty product replacement);
- is required or authorised by law; or will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s health.
You may gain access to personal information about you that we hold. You can have us correct any errors or delete the information we have about you. You may opt out of any further contact from us. To protect your privacy and the privacy of others, we may have to gain evidence of your identity before we can give you access to information about you or change it. Contact us about any of your privacy concerns.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Evo Band
- Evo Check
- Evo Check Active Edition
- Evo Check Evoke Edition
- Evo Check Lace Edition
- Evo Check Urban Edition
- Evo Elite
- Evo Elite Active Edition
- Evo Elite CNY Edition
- Evo Elite Lace Edition
- Evo Flip
- Evo Frame
- Evo Gem
- Evo Glass
- Evo Max
- Evo Mesh Sport
- Evo Mesh
- Evo Shell
- Evo Tactical
- Evo Tactical Extreme Edition
- Evo Tactical XT
- Evo Wallet (Excluding iPhone 7/7 Plus)
- Evo Wave
- Impact Clear
- Impact Clear Lace Edition
- Impact Folio for iPad
- Impact Shield
- Impact Snap for MacBook
- Pure Clear
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
- Evo Aqua 360
- Evo Aqua
- Evo Endurance
- Evo Go
- Evo Luxe (Vegan Leather)
- Evo Play
- Evo Wallet (iPhone 7/7 Plus only)
- Evo Wallet Active Edition
- Evo Xplorer
- Patriot (all versions)
- Our guarantee does not cover product damage that may have resulted from normal wear and tear or misuse/abuse of the product.
- The warranty does not cover damage to your device while using a tech21 product.
- Tech21 will not be liable for any indirect or incidental damages while using this product.
- Replacements are only covered by the warranty of initial purchase and do not extend the length of warranty.
- If there is any problem with a warranty replacement, you will have to return the replacement to tech21 to receive an additional replacement.
- Proof of Purchase as evidence the unit was purchased from an authorised dealer within the warranty period is required for warranty service.
- Please note refunds are not offered for products purchased from external retailers. Please refer to your proof of purchase for more information on individual retailer return policy.
If you wish to proceed now then please fill out the Warranty Replacement request form. You can usually expect to hear back from our Customer Service team within one to two business days, although we are experiencing high levels of contact volumes at the moment, so it may be longer.