In-house Talent Acquisition Manager
|Department||HR and Support Services|
|Date posted||Sep 11, 2017|
For many brands, making phone and tablet cases is an afterthought. But for us, it's the main attraction. It's what we have been doing for the last 10 years.
Each and every one of our products is the result of this passion for protection.You will notice the difference every time you pick up your phone or tablet. Our in-house design, engineering and R&D teams use the latest science, our own cutting-edge manufacturing facilities and unique materials to make this happen.
As one of Britain's fastest-growing tech companies, we strongly believe that things can always improve and get better. That's why we always look beyond the conventional to discover new ways to do things better, creating products that nobody else could.
With headquarters on Eel Pie Island, London, England, we are a young British business but we are growing really fast and we have big plans. Our goal is to be the number one impact protection brand, globally. And we are succeeding - we are the number one case brand in the U.K. We are the fastest growing case manufacturer in North America. More and more customers are entrusting us with their personal technology. More and more partners are referring to us as 'preferred'.
Key areas of responsibility
- Be the primary point of contact for all Line Managers and Directors globally and support on the delivery of their divisional Recruitment and Talent strategy in line with the tech21 employer brand (EVP);
- Deliver direct appointments using LinkedIn and other networking approaches with urgency for a fast paced commercial business; grow the LinkedIn presence making the tech21 in-house Recruitment desk the ‘go to’ rather than agencies;
- Set the tone for the Recruitment desk by championing an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative ways to search, attract, engage with potential Talent;
- Responsible to deliver the full spectrum of the tech21 Talent strategy through the attraction, shortlisting, assessment, interviewing to the induction and continuous evaluation of the candidate journey for an effective talent acquisition process and ROI to the business;
- Develop and maintain a Talent pool – database; through continuous networking and communication; organising and attending open days, careers where necessary to enhance tech21 employer brand (EVP);
- Drafting recruitment plans and digital/online advertisement campaigns of vacancies in line with Departmental and Divisional needs;
- Headhunting skills and techniques.
- Maintain a methodical and consistent internal social content calendar to support direct appointments and enhance employer brand (EVP);
- Screening Talent and drawing up shortlists of candidates for Line Managers and Directors to interview;
- Interviewing and assessing prospective Talent and matching them with tech21 vacancies and roles;
- Negotiating contracts and terms and conditions and seeking approvals as per company policy;
- Interpreting and explaining all Recruitment policies, induction and drafting Recruitment and Selection documentation (recruitment packs/vacancy);
- Conduct three and six monthly reviews post recruitment completion and monitor ROI Human Capital data and analysis for the business; analyse and interpret Recruitment/Human Capital Metrics as appropriate to identify issues and develop improvement plans when necessary;
- Provide proactive recruitment support ensuring recruitment excellence is maintained at all times and manage all agency relationships; PSL bi-annual process and negotiate terms and condition as per company guidelines;
- Engage with colleagues and management on the employer brand (EVP) and culture and ways to recruit, retain and develop staff overall for continuous improvement;
- Responsible to establish and maintain influential relationships with all key stakeholders within the business, ensuring excellent Recruitment support at all times;
- Work with the rest of the HR team to deliver support while partnering with internal customers globally.
Essential skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- Two to three years proven record of delivering an in-house Recruitment & Selection service wihtin a fast paced commercial environment
- Expert level search skills and techniques
- Qualified to run assessment days and/or open days to identify for identifying best fit and Top Talent overall.
- Ability to deliver in a fast paced highly commercial environment at a global scale.
- Proven experience of delivering a social content calendar.
- Strong proficiency in all MS Office programs.
- Self-motivated, tenacious and resilient
- Ambitious, driven and determined to achieve targets and objectives
- Fast paced environment - so be able to hustle!
- Self-starting personality.
- Know how to have fun!